|How To Make A Bootable Windows 7, 8, 8.1 DVD or USB Drive|
Note: You have to Download Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 - .Iso file first from here.
How To Make Bootable Windows 7, 8, 8.1 DVD or USB:
1. First open Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool.
If you don't have that software then download it from - Here
2. Now click on - Browse and select .Iso file of Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 any one of this and hit - Next.
3. Then select USB or DVD which device you want to boot. I select USB device.
4. Chose that drive if you have more that one drive attach and hit - Begin Copying.
5. Wait few minutes and then copying will be complete 100%.
6. Exit - Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool and you have ready your Bootable Pendrive.
Share this work and if you have any problem disqus with in comment box!